Activate Facebook timeline!
Mark Zuckerberg Launched the Facebook TIMELINE at Developers Conference, 2011. Facbook’s one of the most ambitious projects to redefine connections & social networking with our very own Modern Day Scrapbook Facebook TIMELINE.
This new feature will be rolled out to everybody in the coming time.
Critical Thinkers guiding you how you can activate this much anticipated feature ,
Follow the steps:
1) Log in to Facebook
2) Type “Developer” in search box, click the first result (it is an application made by Facebook with a few hundred thousand users. Allow the application.
3) On Facebook Developers, Apps Main Page, Click +Create New App you can find this on top right corner of the page.
5) Then on the App’s main home screen , Click on Open Graph on the left menu on the page.
Look for the “Open Graph” header, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link.
6) Create a test action for your app, like “read a book”, or “eat a sandwich”
For eg. write Watch a Movie & Click on Get Started
7) On the next page , Go to the bottom Save Changes & go for Next. And again Click Save & Finish
8 ) Wait for a couple of minutes & Go back to your Facebook Profile. An invite to start the new timeline will be at the top of your profile.
And your are DONE. It has worked with us & we are sure will work with you also.
NOTE : Once you activate your TIMLINE , only those people who have also activated it will be able to see your TIMLINE. Rest of them will still see your old Facebook Profile , till the time this feature goes public to everyone which will happen in the coming next few weeks.
Enjoy and do not forget to add a comment below.